Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review: Emmie and the Tudor King by Natalie Murray

Emmie and the Tudor King Emmie and the Tudor King by Natalie Murray
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So... I'm all about time travel novels and even historical fiction, but this book? It was just "meh" for me. I'm not a history person so the British risks don't really mean much to me. What I found too much with this novel is the characters.

Emmie it's so indecisive. She has good intentions but man is she somewhat annoying. And no way would her lies get her out of trouble - in her time and the past!

And Nick was just a character. I really had no strong feelings for him. The other characters also didn't really interest me - I was just trying to keep track of who was who mostly.

I think this could have been a good book but it fell short for me. I did ser that the author may be writing another book to this one? I may or may not pick it up when it gets released. We'll see if I'm not as annoyed with Emmie when that time comes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment