Saturday, December 28, 2019

Review: With a Twist by Staci Hart

With a Twist With a Twist by Staci Hart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Since I'm not much into dancing - and especially ballet - Lily's side of the story was a bit blah for me. And West is a bit boring, if I must admit, so this book was just okay for me. I also skipped through the parts with Blane and Lily because I just didn't want to deal with their drama when I knew the real couple was going to be Lily and West. I am intrigued about the other characters because it seems like it could be more excitement between them. I just really hated having to read about West and Lily being with other people before they confessed their true feelings for one another.

But now I've made it past book #1, so hopefully the others will be better!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment