Monday, December 2, 2019

Review: Wildest Dreams by Lucy Smoke

Wildest Dreams Wildest Dreams by Lucy Smoke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a short, exciting, and entertaining novel. I'm glad I found it on Amazon and decided to chance it by reading it.

I honestly couldn't imagine going to another country for a brand new job and not freak out a little bit. But Jen jumped at the chance and in the end it was the right decision for her in this stage of her life. Preston, Jay and Wren are great characters, though we really didn't get a chance to get to know any of the 4 because this was such a short novel. I honestly think I'd rather have Wren over the rest, but if you can have all 3, why pick, right?

The whole history with Preston and Jen was a bit annoying after reading the same statement over and over again (in a short novel, too), so that's why I'm put off from them.

I also enjoyed the part about helping to stop the poachers and the scene with Preston and Leo? So heartwarming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment