Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review: Fair Game by Monica Murphy

Fair Game Fair Game by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book! At the beginning, I got some of the same vibes as "Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire, but then it got its own originality.

Jade is bad ass. She may only be a freshman compared to Shep's junior in college, but she knows her own mind and she's not afraid to say it. And she definitely tells it how it is to Shep!

And Shep had met his match with Jade. He doesn't understand at first that he's a goner, but he soon realizes that no one could ever top Jade.

Both if their parents are assholes. Jade's isn't too bad, but the crap her mom pulled on her about the summer? Total crap. I think I might have disowned my parents. And let's not even touch the subject of Sheps parents...

I'm so glad I read this book and it may be one that I will revisit in the future for a re-read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment