Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: Snow & Mistletoe: A Cabin Christmas Romance by Rie Anders

Snow & Mistletoe: A Cabin Christmas Romance Snow & Mistletoe: A Cabin Christmas Romance by Rie Anders
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So I'm definitely in the minority when it comes to my star rating, but I just couldn't connect with the female main character. She was a bit superficial and quite annoying at the beginning of the novel and it really didn't get any better from there. Also, I hate that she called her old roommate out of the blue and then BAM, Shaye just let's her go to her cabin for a week after YEARS of not talking. And it's even worse because Cat called her when she was drunk and has no idea what message she left her. That just screams unappreciative and such a fake friend that I had a bad taste in my mouth ever since that.

I'm glad other readers are loving this book, but it just wasn't for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment