Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Review: A Bride for a Billionaire by Lauren Hawkeye

A Bride for a Billionaire A Bride for a Billionaire by Lauren Hawkeye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I do! Riley is spunky! She's a fighter. I loved the way she stayed true to herself no matter how tempting Mateo's offer was at the beginning. And even though it said that Mateo was "dark", I didn't really see that too much in this book. He was definitely a good guy in this book, no matter what temptations he's had in the past. And the way he was with Riley was amazing - very swoonworthy!

Emilia is something else - and I can't believe that Mateo couldn't guess what happened to her to make her the way that she was.

I'm very glad I got around to reading this book and I may just have to look into the other books in this series soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment