Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: Garrett by Sawyer Bennett

Garrett Garrett by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm glad I had a chance to read Garrett's novel in this series, though I think I will also love Alex a little bit more since he was the first character we were introduced to. I'm glad we got a chance to see Garrett in the first novel, because the reader can really understand how much Garrett changes when he meets Olivia. And I'm honestly surprised when he falls so fast for her with how many women he's been with, but I guess that shows that when you find the one, you know instantly.

Olivia is one tough chick. I can't imagine going through what she did and not being an emotional wreck. So I admire her attitude toward everything during this novel. I also love how she school Garrett and made him work for some things, but then she was shy and timid with other things. That, to me, is a real person because we all have our insecurities.

I'm glad I got a chance to read these first two books in the series. I'm not sure if I will get the next ones, (since there are SO MANY BOOKS IN THIS SERIES!), but if any of them go on sale for a day or whatnot, I might snatch them up :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment