Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Review: Elicit by Rachel Van Dyken

Elicit Elicit by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tex and Mo. I've been so excited to get their story because they have been a riot throughout this whole series. Tex seems like the comic of the bunch, always making jokes but here is probably the darkest one yet. And Mo seemed like a complete badass, but she's actually really scared and worried most of the time. Not that I blame her.

It's so interesting how the dynamic of the friendships in this series has changed from book 1 to this book. So many things have changed and evolved since they were at school.

It really made me sad when the 4 guys were talking about how they never had a childhood. All kids should be kids when growing up, but it didn't happen for these 4. Which makes me want to see them act like kids now Haha.

The ending was great and I still have many more novels in this series to read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment