Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Maybe Someday Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this!

Go to this link: http://www.maybesomedaysoundtrack.com... and type in the last word of the last chapter of "Maybe Someday". Then you can read this quick, fun, and amazing little story that will leave you wanting more of Maggie's story that the reader just knows will be an epic journey.

Gah, now I want to re-read "Maybe Someday"! haha!

February 11, 2020 review:
One, I can'be believe it's almost been 6 years since I read this book... And after my re-read, I'm STILL in love with it!

Two, this novel just tears me up. It's so pure, so true, so honest, and it leaves me wanting more, but also filling me up with everything. I'm so glad I re-read this and got to experience Sydney and Ridge's story again. And I'm super excited to now have the novella and book 2 to binge through (which I didn't have in 2014!!).

If you haven't read this, you must. Just do. You will love it :)

August 12, 2014 review:
This is not your typical New Adult novel. Actually, most of Colleen Hoovers books are not the typical NA novels.

And I adored this book. I didn't think I would and honestly not a lot happens, but I know I will be re-reading this book again to read about Syndey and Ridge.

Also, I was completely thrown when something about the characters was revealed. I did NOT see that coming. At. All.

Colleen is an amazing writer. I've read 5 of her 8 books and have adored all of them. I will definitely be recommending her books to my friends to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment