Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Just Neighbors by Charity Ferrell

Just Neighbors Just Neighbors by Charity Ferrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started reading this novel, it seemed fun and entertaining. Neighbors hate each other, sexual tension is exploding out of the pages - just a normal story right? Except this gets so insanely real and emotional by the end of the book. There are a lot of twists and turns, secrets get revealed, heartache happens, and I was not expecting any of that at all. So I have to give the author props on keeping me on my toes.

Kyle is hilarious and funny. He's also determined when he wants to be, and when Chloe starts to get under his skin, he's determined to make her understand his true feelings and regrets of the past. And Chloe is so kindhearted. The way she is with her niece and nephew - she's a way better mom than her older sister.

I'm really glad I got a chance to read this novel, and I definitely won't forget all of the feelings this book made me feel when the unexpected and very emotional scene happened!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment