Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review: Elect by Rachel Van Dyken

Elect Elect by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really excited to read this next book in this series, but then I found myself just liking it okay. I definitely didn't love this one as much as the first novel.

There are too many lies. Too many secrets. And Chance and Nixon treated Tracey like she was a rag doll that they both wanted. That poor girl has already been through so much and they just keep bringing the hits when it comes to her.

I enjoyed finding out about the dirty family secrets between the characters, but there was just a lot trusted in this book and it was almost information overload at times.

Even though I didn't love this one as much, I am still intrigued to see what else is going to happen to these characters in the upcoming novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment