Sunday, February 16, 2020

Review: Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover

Maybe Now Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm so glad I have finally read this entire series. I've always loved book #1, so getting to revisit this world and these characters was fantastic. And now I finally got to see everyone's happily ever after! Ridge and Sydney will always be my favorite since they are the original characters we met, but I equally love Maggie, Warren and Bridgette.

Warren and Bridgette make me laugh. A. Lot. Their relationship is odd but it's them and it works. And they are always doing shit that literally made me laugh out loud.

Maggie and Jake are the ones that shocked me the most on how well I liked them.

I'm so glad I got a chance to read this novel and this series and I know it will be a series I read over and overt again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment