Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Review: Entice by Rachel Van Dyken

Entice Entice by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Getting a chance to read Mil and Chance's story was great!  They don't have the intense connection that Trace and Nixon have, but seeing them come to the realization that they have insanely strong feelings for each other, and how their trust grows between them, was really amazing. 

I'm really enjoying this mafia storyline and how these characters are trying to change the ways of that world.  Sometimes there are so many secrets beyond secrets that it's a bit of a struggle for me to keep up, but the author finally gets to the thick of the story and reveals the big mystery.

I loved that we got to see multiple viewpoints in this novel.  Mil is a badass girl who has been through a lot of terrible things, but honestly most of these characters didn't have the best way of growing up.  All of these characters are tough, mean, and brutal when they need to be.  The only "innocent" one would be Trace, but she's picking up pretty quickly with this new life she has chosen.

I'm glad I read this book and I'm extremely excited to see what else is in store for these characters!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment