Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review: Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

Maybe Not Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I haven't read this novella until now! I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. Because this was a great story. Seeing how Warren and Bridgette got together is the story I've always needed.

Warren is the best character. He was hilarious in Maybe Someday and he was just as hilarious in this one. His pranks crack me up and you know if he pulled a prank on you, he considered you family.

Seeing him break through Bridgette's walls was amazing. He was determined to get her to like him and by golly he did. And seeing him fall for her was just as amazing.

I'm so glad I finally got around to this novel and I know I'll re-read it in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment