Sunday, February 9, 2020

Review: Hottie Next Door by Aubrey Wright

Hottie Next Door Hottie Next Door by Aubrey Wright
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a quick read, but it was only okay for me. I didn't care for either Jason or Tessa because they were a bit flaky and seemed a bit bipolar. Jason didn't communicate at all what he was feeling and would just randomly blurt out really big things that no one saw coming. Tessa was put down by her mother for her whole life, so she was always expecting bad news and for people to judge her.

Between the two of them, their relationship started off weird and continued to be a rollercoaster of non-communication and was pretty much just sexual for the most part.

I'm glad I got this for free from BookFunnel. I may or may not try another novel by this author, as this is my first one I've read of hers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment