Monday, February 17, 2020

Review: Royal Catch by Kylie Gilmore

Royal Catch Royal Catch by Kylie Gilmore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a pretty good novel. I don't envy either Gabriel because he's forced to be a pawn in his parents game, nor Anna for having to pretend to be someone else in a completely different world than what she grew up in.

Though I will say I enjoyed watching these two characters fall for each other. They are both strong willed and determined to get the end result they need. They are both very similar but grew up completely differently than each other.

I do have to say the ending where Gabriel's mother essentially lost was pretty comical to me.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this book and maybe one day I might continue the series if the price is right for those novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment