Thursday, February 6, 2020

Review: Like Gravity by Julie Johnson

Like Gravity Like Gravity by Julie Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The beginning of this book was really great for me. I loved seeing Finn and Brooklyn antagonizing each other and seeing Brooklyn slowly start to trust another person after what she went through. Their bantering was amazing and I couldn't wait to see them realize they were in love with each other.

But the middle and the end of this book? I just grew frustrated and annoyed with the storyline and with the characters. Everything went downhill for me and it was all so predictable. The fact that certain acts weren't taken made me so mad that I almost stopped reading.

Overall I wish the book would have continued how it started and I'm only giving this book 3 stars is because I loved the beginning. The ending just wasn't for me sadly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment