Saturday, July 18, 2020

Review: Bartender with Benefits by Mickey Miller

Bartender with Benefits Bartender with Benefits by Mickey Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mason is my favorite character out of the Blackwell series, so I was so excited to read this book! 

I don't usually like best-friends of sibling novels because the characters are always concerned about the sibling finding out and making everything a secret. That happened a few times in this book, but because it was all "fake" it changed that dynamic a little bit. 

I love the history of Clarissa and Mason. They have been entwined and entangled with each other for YEARS and it was past time for them to finally express their true feelings. I also love how protective he was, and is, of her. 

This book is majority through Mason's point of view, which I am thrilled about. Seeing him fall harder and harder for Clarissa was phenomenal. 

I am so glad I got to read this series, but I'm especially glad I got to read Mason and Clarissa's sorry. Can't wait to read more by this author! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment