Saturday, July 4, 2020

Review: The Missing Wolf by G. Bailey

The Missing Wolf The Missing Wolf by G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Anastasia, Alex, Liam and Mason are great characters! I love how this novel started and how it explained the familiar world before the big event happened. 

I also love how the setting is basically in the mountains and very outdoorsy and woods surrounded them. Also, Anastasia staying with the the boys is a very interesting development. 

I also really like Raine and I'm glad that Anastasia had a close girl friend after staying with all the boys. 

Alex needs to get over himself and so being so hit and cold with Anastasia. Very annoying. 

Also, I totally called who Dawn's familiar is! And I'm so excited to see what happens! I really love this world G. Bailey created! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment