Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Review: Strip for Me: Part Four by G. Bailey

Strip for Me: Part Four Strip for Me: Part Four by G. Bailey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Note: if you find this on Amazon, there is only 1 book available, with all 5 parts together, rather than 5 separate books. I got confused, and wanted to help others :)

2nd Note: I read this in all 5 serials in one book, so I'm not sure what happened in which part. I'm placing my review from the whole book in each books link:

This is a very quick read, and I enjoyed this story. Ellie is very lucky to have divorced her terrible ex-husband Drew, because he is something else! And in normal circumstances, I think the guy in a one night stand might ignore the girl he knocked up, Andre's history and his attraction to Ellie had a different outcome.

Andre, Dominic, Todd and Kaiden are great. I feel like they would be more possessive and wouldn't want to share the woman they love, but I guess their lifestyle isn't the standard life, so it makes sense.

Liz is a terrible person and I'm glad justice and karma happened to both her and Drew.

I'm really glad I got to read this book, and that I didn't have to wait for each part to be released :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment