Sunday, July 12, 2020

Review: Professor with Benefits by Mickey Miller

Professor with Benefits Professor with Benefits by Mickey Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not typically a fan of professor and student romance stories because there is too much angst, too much doubt and secrecy for my taste, but I rather enjoyed this one! 

Rose is a bit odd if I'm to be honest. She's been a virgin for 22 years, but all of a sudden she needs to get rid of it? And when Cole says no, she's just going to give to whomever she finds? She needs to get over herself. Honestly if anyone should be accused of sexual harassment it is by far Rose as she peered pressured Cole into their 2 month "experiment". But I guess she gets that from her mother....

Cole kept saying that there was something about the women in Blackwell after getting propositioned twice in 2 days, but I think he should have said there was something about Rose's family! 

I liked Rose's grandparents a lot and I liked Clarissa. I didn't really get a feel for the other guys this series will talk about so we'll see how I feel about them when it's their turn. 

I'm glad things turned out well in the end and I think Rose and Cole will be into mischief together. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment