Sunday, July 19, 2020

Review: Sin Bin by Mandi Beck

Sin Bin Sin Bin by Mandi Beck
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I got this for free on Amazon a little while ago and thought I'd give it a try. And it was an okay novel. I know it was part of an anthology, so it's a bit short, but a lot actually happens and it kept my attention through the whole story.

I love Stella. She didn't care that Jason was an NHL player, she was just attracted to him and wanted to scratch an itch. She had her life all planned out and nothing was going to sway her away.... or so she thought. But when her plans changed, she took it in stride and made a new plan. She didn't go to Jason for help and that makes me admire her and love her so much.

And Jason is really more than a jock. Maybe because he's older and got the twenty something stupidness out of the way, but he also had a few moments where he acted like the famous hockey player.

Stella and Jason round each other out and are perfect for one another. I'm glad I took a chance and read this book. I may have to read more books by this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment