Thursday, July 16, 2020

Review: Boss with Benefits by Mickey Miller

Boss with Benefits Boss with Benefits by Mickey Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So far I've really enjoyed this series, but this book kinda fell short for me. The beginning was confusing because Sebastian was so focused on getting the property that Brett's family house was in, but then Brett decided to work for Sebastian and now the thought of getting that property has vanished. 

Then Brett is bored at work and wants to be a writer, so she starts writing a romance/erotica novel at her brand new job... seems a bit ballsy to me. 

This book went through so many different events that I felt a bit disconnected from it. I was waiting to see what big evert was going to happen, but there wasn't an obvious peak.

Also the epilogue? It left me with way more questions that are now left unanswered. 

I also think that maybe I felt distant from this one because we don't really know to much about Sebastian from the pros novels and it was just suddenly all about this character we haven't been introduced to before. 

Overall this was an okay book and I'm very excited to read the next book in the series! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment