Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Review: Sexiled by Mickey Miller

Sexiled: an enemies-to-lovers standalone Sexiled: an enemies-to-lovers standalone by Mickey Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mickey Miller is now an author that I automatically buy books from - especially this series because I love these books so so much! And I must definitely loved this book! 

I love that Morgan and April connected with each other in a deeper level with their shared grief. It wasn't just physical, though they didn't have an issue in that category..., but they really listened to one another and really cared about what they think and feel.

And I loved seeing all of the previous characters from book 1 and 2. I'm so excited to see who will be next! 

Having this book set in Puerto Rico was great. A different scenery than a college campus and it made me forget that April was a college student still. 

Morgan is a very upfront and blunt person, except when it comes to April, which is refreshing that he isn't keeping things a secret all the time. 

I don't feel like these two were enemies at all. Just confused and hurt. I love enemies to lovers stories, but this didn't need the enemies aspect because I fell in love with these two from the moment they met with the peach encounter and the volley ball match! 

I'm so glad I got to read this novel and I'm looking forward to many more in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment