Sunday, July 12, 2020

Review: Mechanic with Benefits by Mickey Miller

Mechanic with Benefits Mechanic with Benefits by Mickey Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Liam intrigued me in Cole and Rose's story, so I was really happy that the next book was his! Being the grumpy mechanic, Liam usually hides in his garage fixing cars. But when Haley's car breaks down and she had to trek to the closest auto shop, Liam's simple life is about to change.

The beginning of this book was a bit on and off for me. Haley and Liam hate each other, they go get her car, they are having sex. Then they hate each other, get back to town, go to Liam's house and have sex. Then Haley convinces Liam to be her date for her sisters wedding... while still hating each other and having sex... I just didn't like the back and forth of their heightened emotion.

Afterwards, though, I got into the story and started appreciating their banter. I loved how Liam didn't give a shit about anything. The situation with Jade and Jake seemed like a lot of drama at once, but that's honestly what their relationship is from the get go.

Overall I really enjoyed this story and I'm enjoying the boys of Blackwell!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment