Monday, July 6, 2020

Review: All He Wants by Jagger Cole

All He Wants All He Wants by Jagger Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Julia and Evan's sorry was great! I loved that Julia started to take over for Evan when he desperately needed help and that she actually understood most of what was being said to her. And that she just did it on auto pilot to try and help. 

Evan has a lot going on, but that didn't stop him from wanting Julia. And boy does he want her. The attraction between these two is insanely crazy and I'm surprised it took as long as it did for then to cave. 

Jagger Cole is an author I automatically buy books from because I've really enjoyed his novels, and this book is in my top picks so far! Really loved it! Can't wait for future novels. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment