Sunday, August 27, 2017

Review: See How They Run

See How They Run See How They Run by Ally Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grace finally figured out what happened the night her mother died. And now Grace wishes that she never dug for answers in the first place. Because what really happened is tearing Grace apart and she doesn't know if she will ever be better or not.

And now, terrible things are happening at Adria. Grace's brother, Jamie, and his friend Spence came to visit for a brief time - but really it's because Jamie is worried about Grace and his friend wanted to come to his homeland on a wild goose chase.

Except now, Spence is dead. He was murdered after a party that all of the teenagers were at, and everyone is marking Alexei as the murderer because of the fight they had. Grace knows that Alexei wouldn't do that, but she doesn't have the proof she needs to clear his name.

Now, along with Noah, Megan and Rosie's help, she is trying to save Alexei and figure out who really killed Spence.

But as Grace has figured out so far during her time at Adria, the more that Grace digs for answers, the more ancient secrets are revealed and almost all of it is bad news on top of bad news. And Grace needs to figure out how to fix all of it, before everyone in her life disappears forever.

Wow! Just wow! I am seriously loving this series so far! Ally Carter is doing an amazing job of keeping me in suspense and on my toes with all of the mystery that ties Adria together.

And I feel so much for Grace. She is a mess and I don't blame her for being one after everything she has found out. I wish for her to go to a private island where she has everything she needs and she can just live the rest of her life in peace.

Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen. Especially after that ending!!

So many secrets - not enough brain capacity to comprehend it all.

I am so glad I decided to read this series, and I am SO GLAD I decided to read it when all of the books are published and in my hands! Because these cliffhanger endings would have killed me!

So far I am loving this series and I think that other readers would enjoy it immensely as well! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment