Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review: Always, April

Always, April Always, April by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this novel through the "Forget Me Not" anthology that Tammy Falkner came up with to support Alzheimer's and Brain Health corporations. This was my individual review for this novel:

Always April by Tammy Falkner 5 stars
This was a great novel. Falkner once again took something that happens in every day life and makes the reader see it in a different life. April needed to get forgiveness for her past sins with Matt, especially when she seems Kenneth in a whole new light. But Matt didn't have to give her forgiveness because she needed to give it to herself. I loved the tattoo that she got with her new story of her love-ever-after. Of course I loved it - Tammy Falkner wrote it :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment