Friday, December 4, 2015

Review: Oblivion

Oblivion Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Of course I loved this. I love Daemon and three whole books through his viewpoint was like Christmas and my birthday shoved into a beautiful book.

This was the best present a person could get. I loved it so much and got both the physical print and eBook print, because I needed them. It was awesome and if you are stumbling upon this review and have no idea what this is regarding, you are 1. behind and 2. missing out on some great stuff.

I really enjoyed reading Daemon's thoughts when it came to Katy. He is so biopolar but always trying to do the best thing, even if it kills him to deny himself what he wants. Well...for a little bit anyway.

JLA posted this on Facebook:

Q. Why did I do all three books in Daemon's POV in Oblivion (IN EBOOK!!!)?
A. There were two reasons why I went ahead and told the first three books in the Lux Series is Daemon's POV. It wasn't an easy undertaking. It was a lot of work to do in a very short period of time, but it made sense to give the readers all three at once. Now, I think some countries outside the U.S. are breaking the three books up, but that's out of my control.
The second reason....
There's a certain part in Oblivion that I can't wait for you guys to get to. It will take you a while to get there, but when you do, I think you'll know it's THAT part, but please be careful when talking about it on social media so you don't spoil it. This part is one of the reasons why I did all three books in Daemon's POV. Because I had to get through Opal for THIS to happen.


So of course I was looking for THAT part...but I didn't really find it. I mean, there are amazing parts, but nothing that stood out to me. So I'm hoping it gets revealed soon since I just read 1000 pages!

Loved it and can't wait for more by JLA!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment