Saturday, December 19, 2015

Review: Fallen in Love

Fallen in Love Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a short and sweet book about multiple characters. I found myself really liking Roland and Arriane's stories the best, which is odd since we don't really have a lot of interaction with them in the main novels. Maybe that's why I did like it so much, though, seeing different characters and how their choices have affected them throughout the years.

Miles and Shelby's story was cute. I'm glad they finally realized how they felt for each other and that Miles isn't still pining over Luce. Because we all know that those two were never going to be with each other.

And Luce and Daniel's story is the same as normal. Nothing spectacular there, just another memory to tack on to the thousands of past that have occurred for these two characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment