Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review: Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky

Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I didn't get this book from Target, but I did sign up for Marissa Meyer's newsletter and got the fabulous email with this little story attached! Glad to know that it still gets sent out because I really wanted to read about Carswell as a teen. Though nothing much has changed from teen Carswell to adult Carswell - at all!

I'm glad we got to see the story about Kate and how it all went down - especially since it was talked about a couple of times during "Cress". This is a great example of how Carswell's personality is and if someone can't get used to this one track mind, I would highly suggest to not become friends with Carswell.

So glad I was able to read this! Now off to the fourth and final book in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment