Sunday, December 27, 2015

Review: Scarlet

Scarlet Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ahh, such a great novel. I almost want to say that I liked this better than Cinder, but they are all just amazing novels. Even though this says it's about Scarlet and Wolf, we still get Cinder, Kai, and other character's viewpoint throughout the novel.

The story following Cinder just gets more twisted and full of plot twists. And Scarlet is one brave chick who you wouldn't want on the opposite team. I love how Wolf wants to defy everything for her, making it a very sweet story between the two characters, even though there are some devious things with that plot story.

And "Captain" Carswell Thorne - god is he a hoot and a half. I love the way him and Cinder banter back and forth, but you can tell they both appreciate having someone with them during this rocky time.

Such a great series. Glad I'm re-reading them. I definitely recommend them!

February 9, 2013 review:
Here is my review for "Scarlet": http://jeracalea.blogspot.com/2013/02...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment