Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Review: Winter

Winter Winter by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so sad to say goodbye to this series... :( It's such a great series!! Seriously, if you haven't read it or have only read the first novel, it's a must!!

Marissa Meyer did a fantastic job with this concluding novel! I was worried she would leave things unattended or rush right through certain character's journey, but she did this series justice by the way she ended it. Which really, I shouldn't have worried since the novel is 824 pages long!!

Every character had their story conclude, which in my book is amazing since there were so many characters involved. I'm not going to spoil how it finishes, but I will say that Cinder and Scarlet are my all time, bad-ass heroines and Captain Carswell Thorne is still my favorite clown character. ...Maybe clown is a bit harsh, but this man never seems to sweat in a moment of "oh-shit-things-are-about-to-get-serious".

I seriously have no words of actual worth in this review. Cinder, Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Winter, Jacin, Iko, Ryu....everyone is amazing in this book and I'm very, very sad to see the end. This will definitely be a series that I will re-read again and again to see my favorite characters when I start to miss them!

Thank you Marissa Meyer for writing an awesome series and I can't wait to see what else you have hidden up your sleeve!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment