Saturday, December 12, 2015

Review: Daisy and the Front Man

Daisy and the Front Man Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I got the first two novels in this series as an eARC, along with the last one, so I had to go purchase this novel to keep up with all of the band members romantic lives.

This wasn't as good as the other novels. I like Trevin and think he is witty and great. It was Daisy I had a problem with. Yes, getting rejected sucks. But seriously? You are a normal high school girl and Trevin is a pop star who has a lot of different things he needs to do to DO HIS JOB!!! It's a job. Things happen. Besides, it's not like he knew her before when she won the contest. It wasn't anything personal. And the fact that she was so juvenile when it came to acting out her revenge shows the different levels that her and Trevin are living.

So, yeah, I wasn't a fan of Daisy's at all. And Trevin isn't always mature and grown up - especially living with the rest of S2J band members, but he's a hell of a lot more manageable to tolerate than Daisy's whinny ass.

I'm sticking through to the end of the series, but this was definitely a dud for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment