Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Torment

Torment Torment by Lauren Kate
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Boy, oh boy. This book title does it justice - it was tormenting reading Luce and Daniel's lack of trust for each other!

I just want them to come clean with each other. Daniel needs to stop treating Luce like a baby and tell her exactly what is going on. Because getting mad at her because she doesn't listen to him and she is putting herself in danger is stupid because he won't tell her what danger she is in!

And Luce needs to STOP JUMPING INTO TROUBLE and maybe, just MAYBE, she could do research and find out what her history is!!! You know, because she is going to a school where THEY HAVE A CHAPTER ABOUT LUCE HERSELF!!!!!

Come on, folks, stop being so stupid and use the brains that are in your head!!!

Sigh... Okay... I may have calmed down a little bit. Maybe. This series is turning out to be more frustrating than I remember from 2010. I'm not sure if it is a good thing I am re-reading them or not. But it is definitely eye opening to me...

I really, really, really hope that we get some answers soon because I'm about to go crazy if this event of lying or keeping information from each other continues in the following books. Start resolving some mysteries, Lauren Kate, or the stars will start to dwindle...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment