Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review: Kiro's Emily

Kiro's Emily Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a sweet novel. Kiro is not someone you would call sweet, but when he first met Emily and she put her magic spell on him, he became a sweetheart.

It was very weird seeing Kiro in this light since the readers of the Rosemary Beach series have only seen him as Nan, Mase, and Harlow's father - the big rock star who acts like he's 30 years younger. But I seriously think I might have fallen in love with him when he was trying to woo Emily.

And gah, Emily. She was so innocent and naive when she first met Kiro. She was so scared of her reaction. But that definitely did not stop her from sticking to her beliefs and I loved it so much when she rejected Kiro. The first time since Kiro became famous, someone finally rejected him and he just didn't know what to do.

Cracked me up.

And Dean's reaction when he found out what happened? Priceless. Dean was the only one who understood exactly what was going to happen before anyone else did. Smart cookie, that Dean.

I am so glad that Abbi Glines wrote this novel because it shows an amazing side of Kiro that we never would have seen in this series. I'm hoping that we see Kiro in the next couple of novels since it will be about Mase and found out what happened between the love Kiro had for Mase when he was a boy to the hatred Mase has for Kiro now.

Fans of the series will love this addition!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment