Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review: One More Chance

One More Chance One More Chance by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is actually the first novel in this series that I haven't given 5 stars to... I feel like the story dragged on and the same information was repeated over and over. I think doing a flash forward would have benefited this story.

However, I did enjoy this novel a lot! Harlow definitely stopped being the girl who read her book all of the time, but she has Grant to keep her company and I don't think he would appreciate being ignored by a pretty girl so she could read her fictional story, haha.

I loved what Nan did at the end of the novel. There is hope for her yet.

I can't really talk about the stuff from this novel too much without giving anything away, so I will just say that it was a great addition to add to the series and I can't wait to move on to find out about the other characters in the novels!

If you haven't read Abbi Glines, you are missing out big time and should fix that problem! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment