Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter 7.2

Eeek! I'm going to be a geek for a minute and say, I'm so excited that the last Harry Potter movie is finally out!!! Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm going to clarify. I haven't seen the movie yet. That will be for next Sunday, hopefully. I've heard good reviews about it, so I'm hoping I won't be disappointed. I didn't read the book in preparation because I usually don't like the movie then, so I'm going in open minded and read to watch the epic, final battle between Harry and Voldemort.

In a way, I'm almost happy that the Harry Potter events are overwith. Don't get me wrong, I love Harry Potter and will forever reread the books and rewatch the movies. But 11-12 years of Harry Potter, while it's been good, has gotten to be a little much. Now I can just enjoy rereading the books and enjoy the storyline without having to wait impatiently for the next installment of the Harry Potterness.

Now I can find some other event to take up the next 10 years of my life ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment