Saturday, July 23, 2011

To Be Read Very Soon!

I'm right in the middle of Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck but I got great books from the library in the past 2 days that I'm very excited to start reading! Here's the list of the upcoming reads/reviews I'll have throughout the next few days.

Steel by Carrie Vaughn. This is the one that I've been waiting to read! I'm so excited to see how the main female character gets sucked back into time on a pirate ship!
The Opposite of Invisible by Liz Gallagher. I can't wait to read this, it's been on my "to read" list on Goodreads for awhile so now that I have it, it looks like it will be a fast read for how small it is.
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. I'm not sure if I've read this before, but it's a nice, easy read and something a little bit different than I've been reading lately so it will be a nice change of pace.


Wild Ride by Jacqueline Guest. The cover really got my attention on this book and even though it's a sequel to another book I hope that I enjoy the story line.

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I've been wanting to read this book for awhile, especially because everyone in my YA class brings it up, so now I'm officially going to read it!








So there ya have it! What are you wanting to read this weekend, upcoming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment