Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Releases in 2011

I'm currently in the middle of a book right now, so I'm going to blog about the upcoming books that are going to be released in 2011. Most of these are the new editions to my series that I have, so I won't be talking about them in too much detail to avoid spoiling the previous books.




August 16: Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles. This is the last book in Elkeles series, Perfect Chemistry about the youngest brother getting into some trouble when he meets a bad girl.








September 20: If I Die by Rachel Vincent. Eek! Another new book in the Soul Screamers series! I can't wait to see the character development in this book and see how Kaylee acts around the ... men ... in her life (again, I don't want to give any spoilers!). 







September 20: Entralled by Melissa Marr, Rachel Vincent, Carrie Ryan, Kelley Armstrong, and more. I'm really excited to read this because it has a lot of the authors that I already read included but I also want to get some new authors (not that I need to read any more books...) and anthologies are a perfect place to find similar genres that I like.




October 4: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick. I think this is the one book out of all the new releases that I'm looking forward to the most. I fell for Patch right from the beginning and I can't wait to see how it ends. Becca, don't fail me! I need a happy, swooning ending please!



October 25: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. This is going to be different than the rest of the Iron Fey novels because it's told through Ash's point of view! Him and Puck are traveling to find something and we get a chance to see what Ash thinks about things - very interested to see how this is going to play out!




December 6: The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I'm going to have to reread The Clockwork Angel again, I think, before I start this again. Reading both series at the same time does something to my brain. I'm excited to see how everything starts to play out though with these characters!




So there's my list! I'm sure that I have tons more, but this was all I could think of right now, and they are all part of a series that I'm dying to read some more about! And I'll get to buy 2 of them on the same day in September! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment