Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: Betrayed by Raye Wagner

Betrayed Betrayed by Raye Wagner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I got this because I go to an author event where this author signs, and wanted to try her novels out. Sadly, I just couldn't get connected to this story. Maybe it was because all of the character names were basically the same? Maybe it was because the world that she created was hard for me to picture? Maybe it was the format of the chapters, where it went from past to present, that confused me? There were a lot of factors involved that could have had a disconnect with me, honestly. The concept was really good and for what I was able to obtain, I enjoyed. I would actually like to know how things get completed with the characters and how things get resolved, but I just don't think I can make it through another novel not really knowing half of the stuff that is going on.

I'm glad I got a chance to read it and maybe later in life I'll try again to see if I'm able to connect to the story better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment