Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Review: Sacked by Jen Frederick

Sacked Sacked by Jen Frederick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ellie and Knox's story was really great! I enjoyed it from the moment they met one another at the stadium, and I've enjoyed the story they went through to get to the end of the novel. I really feel bad for Ellie and how she grew up. Her parents are really nasty and mean, and I can't imagine what it was like to grow up that way, only wanting your parents love, but getting a completely different reaction instead. I was proud of Ellie for finally fessing up to Jack and for starting to live her own life.

Knox and Ty's little...game and test...is interesting. I'm glad that Ellie past it, even though they didn't know at the time, and I can definitely understand why they would do it. You don't want to end up with a person who can't figure it out, right?

Knox's solution to Ellie's issue at the end of the book was a bold choice. I would have liked to have seen his coach's face when he found out, but we didn't get that scene sadly. I'm glad things worked out the way they did, and I definitely enjoyed the wild ride and the crazy attraction that these two had for one another.

Jen Frederick is a great author who I have enjoyed a ton of books from, so I'm excited to read more by her in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment