Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Review: Levitate by Kaylee Ryan

Levitate Levitate by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story had me hooked from the beginning. Kensington and Maxton were amazing characters that have such an instant attraction for one another. I loved how Kensi kept denying Max which gave her the complete opposite results that she wanted. And I love how baffled and confused Max was when she kept refusing him.

I loved the chase and the moments where both characters were getting to know each other. The tension was off the charts and when they finally gave into the temptation, it was phenomenal.

I did call two out of the three mysteries that were revealed so for me it was predictable how things would turn out. Doesn't mean I didn't like the book, though!

I would have given this a 5 star review except I was frustrated with the ending. After all of the reveals, the book was wrapped up so fast I got whiplash. I wanted more content, more details, just more. Instead we flew through everything so fast that I was left wanting so much more. It was a great ending, but just rushed.

Overall I really liked this book and I'm glad I got a chance to read this! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment