Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Review: Rule's Obsession by Lynda Chance

Rule's Obsession Rule's Obsession by Lynda Chance
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. It was a very quick read that leaves the reader wanting more. Damian is one intense guy who knows what he wants and goes after it with a fierceness that cannot be denied. So basically, Angie was helpless to ignore him. Though she did put up a good fight at the beginning, I will give her that. Damian's mom, Justine, is a hoot and she made me laugh quite a few times in this novel.

The intensity between Angie and Damian was enough to melt the pages of this book. On the one hand, I was jealous of Angie and on the other hand, I was worried for her - even though I didn't need to be. I'm glad I got a chance to read this book and I may just have to see how the other Rule brothers fall to their knees when they find the one woman for them...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment