Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Review: Hopeless Magic by A.K. Koonce

Hopeless Magic Hopeless Magic by A.K. Koonce
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kara is a survivor. She learned at a young age how terrible life can be, so now she's only living day by day to keep herself safe. No one else. When she almost dies and rescues 3 strangers, her whole life changes. With these 3 men comes hope, comes magic, comes a possibly better future. But Kara is reluctantly "forced" to guide them to their home, with a fee of course. But the longer she's around Ryder, Darrio and Daxdyn, the more confused she becomes. Plus her own secrets are starting to get revealed. She may be in more than she bargained for....

I really enjoyed this book! It seemed like some things progressed really fast and others took a little while to get there, but overall it was enjoyable and I'm really loving Kara. She's one self-dependent girl who can take care of herself, and I may just want to learn her skills :) It's hilarious to see her stumble with these 3 men and how she keeps doing things that are not her normal behavior.

I'm intrigued to see what else will progress between these 4 characters, and how the end result will be when I get to the conclusion of this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment