Thursday, October 10, 2019

Review: Hopeless Realm by A.K. Koonce

Hopeless Realm Hopeless Realm by A.K. Koonce
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was more of the same things as was in the previous 2 books. I'm starting to lose a bit of interest, though, because the world building that Koonce has done isn't helpful to me, for some reason. I'm wondering if there is another series that is based in this world that she wrote before? This is my first series by this author, and I'm just an observer rather than an active participant like I usually am when reading novels.

I did enjoy the interactions between Kara and her 3 men. The ending was a cliffhanger, so I'll be intrigued to see what happens in the 4th book based on the bold statement given, plus the official war that Kara is leading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment