Friday, October 18, 2019

Review: Need Me by Tessa Bailey

Need Me Need Me by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good book. The thing I'm learning through this series is that the characters have an immediate instant attraction to each other the second they see one another, and that's kinda getting old. Sure it happens in real life but not all the time. And the fact that it is happening between friends and their friends are hooking up is a bit unbelievable as well. Then when the characters fess up their feelings, SO MUCH DRAMA happens. Why can't they just have a normal relationship?

Even though it seems like I'm complaining a lot, I did enjoy this book a lot. I'm glad Honey went after what she wanted, in life and in love. I also loved how loyal she was to get family and her original southern roots. Ben was a complicated character that had a lot of growing to do, but Honey was ready for that challenge.

Can't wait to read the final book in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment