Friday, October 25, 2019

Review: Your B&B or Mine? by Melissa West

Your B&B or Mine? Your B&B or Mine? by Melissa West
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I wanted to like this book more, but it was just okay for me. Which is surprising, because I really enjoyed Melissa West's YA novels, but it seems that this author may be a hit or a miss with me, sadly. Connecting with the characters was a challenge in this book, and the pace of their relationship was was all over the place and somewhat frustrating. I wish they would have just fessed up and told each other how they feel about one another instead of letting the past dictate their lives. And the "gossip" in their small town.

Overall this was an okay novel and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment