Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Review: Boy in Luv by Jay Crownover and Rebecca Yarros

Boy in Luv Boy in Luv by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I seriously can't even express how much I love this duet! I loved seeing Iker fight for Langley and gaining her trust back. He was patient and loving and understood what would get through to Langley that he will never make that mistake again. And I also loved that he didn't want to derail Langley's future plans. He wanted her to race to her goals and crush them over and over again. To see a guy change his life because he loves a woman so much that life without them is nothing - that is a life worth living and a man worth sacrificing everything for.

Iker and Langley have their ups and downs, but the ride to get to their happily ever after was a great rollercoaster. I am so, so, so glad I stumbled upon this on Facebook and I honestly wish there was more in this series.

One thing I'm not too happy about? I WANT TO SEE IKERS GRANDMOTHER SLAY LANGLEY'S STEPMOTHER!!!!! I mean, why?!?!?!?! That was something I NEEDED to see at the end and it was rudely cut off. Her stepmother needs to learn a lesson, and I KNOW Iker's grandmother would have done it justice.

So yeah, I'm a little peeved about that. Bonus scene?? Please??? :D

This is a series I can see myself re-reading again in the future and falling in love all over again with these characters. I definitely recommend this to readers!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment