Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Review: Hopeless Kingdom by A.K. Koonce

Hopeless Kingdom Hopeless Kingdom by A.K. Koonce
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a great follow-up to the first novel in the series. A lot happens and we get to learn more about Kara, Ryder, Darrio and Daxdyn. I love the interactions between the four of them, and I would have been just as livid with the 3 men as Kara was when she realized what was happening. I'm not sure why they didn't tell her the plan, but she is not a woman to be messed with, as they found out the longer they are around Kara. I do have to say that so far, Darrio may be my favorite. I'm sure the majority of people will go for Ryder or Daxdyn since they are "prettier" and more smoldering, but I'm loving how Darrio acts around Kara - as if he can't control himself any longer.

The ending is a cliffhanger, so if you are intending on not completing the series, you will be left wanting more. I'm so excited to see what is in store for these characters and what new adventures they will get into next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment